Welcome to Columbus!
Signing Up to Be a Dasher?
We are accepting dasher sign ups for the following modes of transportation: car
Office Hours and Location
1500 W. 3rd Ave. Suite #211
Columbus, OH 43212
Monday: 11am - 4:15pm
Tuesday: 11am - 4:15pm
Wednesday: 11am - 4:15pm
Thursday: 11am - 4:15pm
***NOTE: Office will be open 8/21: 11am - 3:30pm
We will transition completely over to the New Dasher Pay Model on July 21, 2017. For more information regarding the New Dasher Pay Model, please visit our New Dasher Pay Model FAQs page.
We understand that change can be uncomfortable. Please reach out to us at doordash.com/help and we’d be happy to address your questions!
DoorDash Drive (catering) orders:
$5 per delivery and 100% of tip paid by the customer*
*DoorDash Drive orders are traditionally larger and may require more time to complete (find out more details on DoorDash Drive here). Because of this, each DoorDash Drive order will have a guaranteed minimum earning based on the order value. If the $5 + tip are less than the guaranteed minimum earning, DoorDash will pay extra to make up the difference. Here are two examples:
- Ex 1: $15 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given a $20 tip; DoorDash still pays the $5 per delivery rate. I make $25 on this order.
- Ex 2: $20 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given no tip; DoorDash pays the $5 per delivery rate, plus an additional $15 shown as “Extra pay.” I make $20 on this order.
DoorDash Drive guaranteed minimum earning:
- $15 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $101-$500
- $20 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $501-$1,000
- $30 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders over $1,001 estimated value
*$8 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $0-$50, $10 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $50-100
DoorDash Drive receipts:
At select Drive merchants, Dashers will be able to collect a paper receipt at pickup, get that receipt signed by the customer and submit a photo of the signed receipt at drop off. If a customer adds a tip when signing the receipt, that tip will be added to your pay. Pro Tip: most restaurants have No Tip Solicitation Policy for catering orders. They do not want drivers to ask for a tip when the receipt is being signed. Pro Tip: some customers submit their tip when they place the order. When that happens, your tip will already be in your app. All receipts and tips will be reviewed by DoorDash and the merchant. Any fraudulent tip activity will result in immediate deactivation and legal action.
**PLEASE NOTE - SOME STORES HAVE INDIVIDUAL DASHER PAY THAT MAY NOT BE THE SAME AS THE PAY BUCKETS ABOVE**
For more information on DoorDash Drive, please see this page.
Market Operating Hours and Starting Points
- Downtown / Upper Arlington: 8:30am - 12:30am Every Day
- All other Starting Points: 8:30am - 11:30pm Every Day
Hotspots are where DoorDash expects orders to be placed. Dashers are more likely to receive an order if they are closer to the store from which a customer orders.
- CBUS - Downtown / Upper Arlington
- Hang out in the Short North and Grandview Heights. Grandview Ave, and High Street are great spots to be.
- CBUS - Worthington / Clintonville
- Hang out in Easton Town Center
- CBUS - Powell / Dublin / Hilliard
- Hang out in Polaris Fashion Place or The Mall at Tuttle Crossing
- CBUS - Westerville / New Albany / Easton
- Hang out near the Stoneridge Plaza
- CBUS - Reynoldsburg/Whitehall
Hang out on East Broad Street by Buffalo Wild Wings in Whitehall, and East Main Street at Reynoldsburg Shopping Center
Slots to dash are released each day at 9am, 6 days in advance.
Ex: On Monday, next Sunday's slots will be released. On Tuesday, next Monday's slots will be released, and so on.
- For new dashers that you refer to us using your Dasher App, we'll pay you $200.
- To qualify, the new dasher must complete 50 deliveries within 30 days of application date.
- Upon completion, you’ll receive a $200 bonus and the new dasher will earn a $50 bonus.
Please see the Deactivation Policy here for more information. Dashers who fall below the listed thresholds may be subject to deactivation.
Minimum Rating: 4.25
Minimum Acceptance Rate: 25%
Minimum Completion Rate: 80%