Welcome to Indianapolis!
Signing Up to Be a Dasher?
We are accepting dasher sign ups for the following modes of transportation: car
Office Hours and Location
Address: 333 N. Alabama Street, Suite 350, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 1pm - 6pm, Saturday: 9am - 12pm
DoorDash orders: $4 per delivery and 100% of any gratuity paid by the customer
Peak Pay: $6 per delivery and 100% of any gratuity paid by the customer for deliveries completed between 5pm and 8pm every day
DoorDash Drive orders:
$4 per delivery and 100% of tip paid by the customer*
*DoorDash Drive orders are traditionally larger and may require more time to complete (find out more details on DoorDash Drive here). Because of this, each DoorDash Drive order will have a guaranteed minimum earning based on the order value. If the $4 + tip are less than the guaranteed minimum earning, DoorDash will pay extra to make up the difference. Here are two examples:
- Ex 1: $15 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given a $20 tip; DoorDash still pays the $4 per delivery rate. I make $24 on this order.
- Ex 2: $20 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given no tip; DoorDash pays the $4 per delivery rate, plus an additional $16 shown as “Extra pay.” I make $20 on this order.
DoorDash Drive guaranteed minimum earning:
- $15 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $101-$500
- $20 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $501-$1,000
- $30 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders over $1,001 estimated value
*$8 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $0-$50, $10 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $50-100
DoorDash Drive receipts:
At select Drive merchants, Dashers will be able to collect a paper receipt at pickup, get that receipt signed by the customer and submit a photo of the signed receipt at drop off. If a customer adds a tip when signing the receipt, that tip will be added to your pay. Pro Tip: most restaurants have No Tip Solicitation Policy for catering orders. They do not want drivers to ask for a tip when the receipt is being signed. Pro Tip: some customers submit their tip when they place the order. When that happens, your tip will already be in your app. All receipts and tips will be reviewed by DoorDash and the merchant. Any fraudulent tip activity will result in immediate deactivation and legal action.
**PLEASE NOTE - SOME STORES HAVE INDIVIDUAL DASHER PAY THAT MAY NOT BE THE SAME AS THE PAY BUCKETS ABOVE**
For more information on DoorDash Drive, please see this page.
Market Operating Hours and Hotspots
Delivery Hours: 11am - 10pm daily
Hotspots are where DoorDash expects orders to be placed. Dashers are more likely to receive an order if they are closer to the store from which a customer orders.
Keystone / Broad Ripple: Hang out in Broad Ripple (Broad Ripple Ave and College Ave) or Keystone (Keystone Ave and 86th St)
Carmel: Hang out in Downtown Carmel (Rangeline Rd and Main St) or on Meridian St by the 96th St intersection.
Fishers: Hang out in Downtown Fishers (116th St and Allisonville Rd) or on 96th St by I-69.
Zionsville: Hang out at Trader's Point on West 86th St or Downtown Zionsville (Main St)
- Downtown Indy: Hang out by Circle Center, Fountain Square, or IUPUI
- For new dashers that you refer to us using your Dasher App, we'll pay you $300**.
- To qualify, the new dasher must complete 50 deliveries within 30 days of application date.
- Upon completion, you’ll receive a $300 bonus and the new dasher will earn a $50 bonus.
Please see the Deactivation Policy here for more information. Dashers who fall below the listed thresholds may be subject to deactivation.
Minimum Rating: 4.3
Minimum Completion Rate: 90%