Welcome to Columbus!
Signing Up to Be a Dasher?
We are accepting dasher sign ups for the following modes of transportation: car
Office Hours and Location
1500 W. 3rd Ave. Suite #211
Columbus, OH 43212
Hours for Week of 4/22:
Monday: 10am - 7pm
Tuesday: 10am - 9pm
Wednesday: 10am - 7pm
Thursday: 10am - 9pm
Friday: 10am - 2pm
Hours for Week of 4/29:
Monday: 10am - 7pm
Tuesday: 10am - 7pm
Special Hours: None at this time.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before closing time, as there is no guarantee that our Dash Team Builder will be able to stay past closing time to assist you.
NOTE: Due to this being an Office Building with other businesses, please do not linger in the hallways. Please check the hours before you come to the office. If the office is closed during posted office hours, please let the support team know and leave the building.
DoorDash Drive orders:
$5 per delivery and 100% of tip paid to DoorDash by the customer or merchant*
*DoorDash Drive orders are traditionally larger and may require more time to complete (find out more details on DoorDash Drive here). Because of this, each DoorDash Drive order will have a guaranteed minimum earning based on the order value. If the $5 + tip are less than the guaranteed minimum earning, DoorDash will pay extra to make up the difference. Here are two examples:
- Ex 1: $15 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given a $20 tip; DoorDash still pays the $5 per delivery rate. I make $25 on this order.
- Ex 2: $20 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given no tip; DoorDash pays the $5 per delivery rate, plus an additional $15 shown as “Extra pay.” I make $20 on this order.
DoorDash Drive guaranteed minimum earning:
- $15 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $101-$500
- $20 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $501-$1,000
- $30 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders over $1,001 estimated value
*$8 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $0-$50, $10 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $50-100
DoorDash Drive Tip Policy:
Customers will now only tip in advance, rather than upon delivery. You’ll still get 100% of tips received by DoorDash from the merchant or the customer, but you will no longer need to present a paper receipt to your customer. Because tipping will now only be done in advance, we will no longer accept tips provided after the delivery via paper receipt.
**PLEASE NOTE - SOME STORES HAVE INDIVIDUAL DASHER PAY THAT MAY NOT BE THE SAME AS THE PAY BUCKETS ABOVE**
For more information on DoorDash Drive, please see this page.
Market Operating Hours and Starting Points
- Downtown / Upper Arlington: 8:30am - 12:30am Every Day
- All other Starting Points: 8:30am - 11:30pm Every Day
Hotspots are where DoorDash expects orders to be placed. Dashers are more likely to receive an order if they are closer to the store from which a customer orders.
- CBUS - Downtown / Upper Arlington
- Hang out in the Short North and Grandview Heights. Grandview Ave, and High Street are great spots to be.
- CBUS - Worthington / Clintonville
- Hang out in Easton Town Center
- CBUS - Powell / Dublin / Hilliard
- Hang out in Polaris Fashion Place or The Mall at Tuttle Crossing
- CBUS - Westerville / New Albany / Easton
- Hang out near the Stoneridge Plaza
- CBUS - Reynoldsburg/Whitehall
Hang out on East Broad Street by Buffalo Wild Wings in Whitehall, and East Main Street at Reynoldsburg Shopping Center
Slots to dash are released each day at 9am, 6 days in advance.
Ex: On Monday, next Sunday's slots will be released. On Tuesday, next Monday's slots will be released, and so on.
Know someone who could be a great dasher? Dashers earn extra money for every Dasher referred, so send in-app invites to your friends and have them apply! See the app for full details.
Please see the Deactivation Policy here for more information. Dashers who fall below the listed thresholds may be subject to deactivation.
Minimum Rating: 4.5
Minimum Completion Rate: 90%