Welcome to Indianapolis!
Signing Up to Be a Dasher?
We are accepting dasher sign ups for the following modes of transportation: car
Office Hours and Location
NEW Main Office Location:
Address: 450 E 96th St Suite 500, Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Take the elevator to the fifth floor (Suite 500), POLITELY ASK THE RECEPTIONIST for DoorDash at the receptionist desk.
- YOU MUST CHECK IN AT THE RECEPTION DESK. DO NOT GO LOOKING FOR THE OFFICE ON YOUR OWN.
- On Holidays & Weekends, call the office to be let into the building and directions to the Office. DO NOT GO LOOKING FOR THE OFFICE ON YOUR OWN.: tel:317-581-6189
The Indianapolis office is typically open Monday - Friday; please see below for our normal office hours, as well as any special hours.
Sunday: 12pm - 8pm
Monday - Wednesday: 9:30am - 9pm
Thursday - Friday: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 12pm - 8pm
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before closing time, as there is no guarantee that our Dash Team Builder will be able to stay past closing time to assist you.
- Due to this being an Office Building with other businesses, please do not linger in the hallways. Please check the hours before you come to the office. If the office is closed during posted office hours, please let the support team know and leave the building.
* We have closed our Starbucks locations. See details for the main office above *
Market Operating Hours and Hotspots
- Carmel / Fishers: 7:30am - 12:30am Every Day
- All other Starting Points: 8:30am - 11:30pm Every Day
Hotspots are where DoorDash expects orders to be placed. Dashers are more likely to receive an order if they are closer to the store from which a customer orders.
Keystone / Broad Ripple: Hang out in Broad Ripple (Broad Ripple Ave and College Ave) or Keystone (Keystone Ave and 86th St)
Carmel: Hang out in Downtown Carmel (Rangeline Rd and Main St) or on Meridian St by the 96th St intersection.
Fishers: Hang out in Downtown Fishers (116th St and Allisonville Rd) or on 96th St by I-69.
Zionsville: Hang out at Trader's Point on West 86th St or Downtown Zionsville (Main St)
- Downtown Indy: Hang out by Circle Center, Fountain Square, or IUPUI
- Avon / Brownsburg: Hang out in Avon (Rockville Rd and Ronald Reagan Pkwy) or in Brownsburg (Northfield Dr and N Green St)
- Know someone who could be a great dasher? Dashers earn extra money for every Dasher referred, so send in-app invites to your friends and have them apply!
Delivery pay is calculated as $1 + 100% of tip + pay boost. The pay boost amount will vary based on a variety of factors including the complexity of the order, distance to the restaurant, and orders you place yourself. Through our tests, we found that most Dashers will earn more money on average with this new model. For more information regarding the New Dasher Pay Model, please visit our Dasher Pay Model FAQs page.
$4 per delivery and 100% of tip paid to DoorDash by the customer or merchant*
*DoorDash Drive orders are traditionally larger and may require more time to complete (find out more details on DoorDash Drive here). Because of this, each DoorDash Drive order will have a guaranteed minimum earning based on the order value. If the $4 + tip are less than the guaranteed minimum earning, DoorDash will pay extra to make up the difference. Here are two examples:
- Ex 1: $15 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given a $20 tip; DoorDash still pays the $4 per delivery rate. I make $24 on this order.
- Ex 2: $20 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given no tip; DoorDash pays the $4 per delivery rate, plus an additional $16 shown as “Extra pay.” I make $20 on this order.
DoorDash Drive guaranteed minimum earning:
- $15 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $101-$500
- $20 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $501-$1,000
- $30 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders over $1,001 estimated value
*$8 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $0-$50, $10 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $50-100
DoorDash Drive Tip Policy
Customers will now only tip in advance, rather than upon delivery. You’ll still get 100% of tips received by DoorDash from the merchant or the customer, but you will no longer need to present a paper receipt to your customer. Because tipping will now only be done in advance, we will no longer accept tips provided after the delivery via paper receipt.
**PLEASE NOTE - SOME STORES HAVE INDIVIDUAL DASHER PAY THAT MAY NOT BE THE SAME AS THE PAY BUCKETS ABOVE**
For more information on DoorDash Drive, please see this page.
Please see the Deactivation Policy here for more information. Dashers who fall below the listed thresholds may be subject to deactivation.
Minimum Rating: 4.5
Minimum Completion Rate: 80%